Reversible Flail Mowers
Robustrack offer a range of reversible flail mowers that can suit excavators as small as 2.5T and as big as 12T (if you have a larger digger don’t panic just click here). As well as being incredibly robust, easy to use, light but strong they are reversible. This means that they don’t have a roller, unlike other flail heads which have a cutting direction. Without the cutting roller the flail can cut from left to right and from right to left as you cut. NB: the cutting efficiency is increased as well as the area you can clear per hour. This is beneficial especially when working on the road, where minimising the time you spend travelling against the traffic flow is essential.
It is important to point out that the spinning direction of the rotor doesn’t change. The standard setup fits both L shape blades or hammer blades.
LS5 Series of Reversible Flail Mowers
For diggers 5 – 12T the LS5 Series is available with standard or forestry rotor (either with swinging hammers or with fixed teeth) which brings up to over 300 mm the size of the branches that our hydraulic attachments can tackle. Every model of the LS5 Series is belt driven.
Our reversible flail mowers are delivered with:
- Chain guard on both sides to stop shreds
- Anti-cavitation block of valves: a system that stops the back pressure from damaging the hydraulic pump if there is a sudden stop of the rotor of the flail mower due to an obstacle or a foreign object being hit during cutting.
- Optional: standard, quick hitch or floating mounting brackets
- Optional: pipes
- Optional: hydraulic opening of the sides
- Optional: Displacement piston engine
If you have any further questions about our reversible range, please feel free to get in touch on 01524 242414.
Or hit the ‘Get a Quote’ button above and one of our sales team will be in touch.