Earth movers and excavators long reach boom
Our long reach boom is the solution for performing deep excavation jobs and to extend reach requirements
The long reach boom is a custom made solution that replaces the original arm of the excavator. Our long reach dippers are built entirely with weldox 700 SSAB to achieve the best results in the most extreme conditions.
Its main objective is to extend the capacity of the excavator to dig deeper or to reach greater distances: clearing ditches or digging.
The entire range of long reach dippers are purpose-built specifically for the customer’s machine and therefore usually no counterweight is required, but conditions are thoroughly verified by our experts prior to installation. Our long reach dipper series is compatible with all types of excavator.
The long reach boom is ideal for:
- Ditch cleaning
- Dredging sea ports/channels
- All operations with a custom length
The long reach booms are suitable for all machines with an operating weight ranging from 20 Tons upwards.
- Adds versatility to your excavators work range
- Extends machine usability
- Available for all makes and model of excavator
- Custom solutions for special project available
- Boom height 2.10m up to 4.60m depending on your machine
- Bucket capacity 0.4mᶾ to 1.30mᶾ
- Min reach is from 12m to max 24m depending on your machine
- Height capability min 10.5m to max 19m depending on your machine
- Depth capability min 8.30m to max 18.10 depending on your machine
- Cylinder included, optional pipes, electrical controls and lights
- Hydraulics kit included
- 100 % Made in Italy with Italian components
- CE Approved
In order to deliver the best long reach dipper for our customer’s specific project we always verify the type of excavator as well as the type of work requirements involved.
FOR MORE INFO OR FOR A FREE QUOTE PLEASE GET IN CONTACT USING THE BUTTON BELOW