Concrete Mixing Buckets for Excavators, Skidsteers and Telescopic Handlers.
Mixing Concrete and having it available – Where you need it, When you need it – and in the right amount, has never been easier.
We have Concrete mixing buckets available for JCB, Manitou, Merlo, Waker Neuson, Komatsu, Hitachi, Case, Yanmar, Takeuchi, Kubota, Cat, Bobcat, New Holland… and more
Our Concrete Mixing Buckets have a special auger design that pushes the mixture towards the centre of the bucket providing a perfect mix of concrete. This ‘forced’ mixing means better quality concrete compared with that of pan mixers which work with a system where the concrete falls from the sides of the bucket into the mixer. The paddles are replaceable so when they are worn the operator can grind them off the main shaft and weld new paddles into place.
Concrete. Anytime. Anywhere.
Just 5 simple steps:
- Load the sand like you would do with a standard bucket (it’s easy, you’ve done it a hundred times!)
- Add the cement (careful of the spikes… they are sharp!)
- Add water and start mixing
- Pour the concrete using the bottom discharge gate hydraulically operated with an electric control (you activate it from the digger)
- You can plug the rubber pipe on for accurate discharge into post holes or farm work
Mix up to 2 cubic metres at a time.
- FLEXIBLE : Have concrete available wherever it is needed including high or lofty positions.
- VERSATILE: Mix only what you need.
- TIME SAVING: Do 3 operations at once: load, mix and utilise concrete without leaving the digger.
- STRONG: Made with HARDOX™ to Italian engineering standards: delivered with a 12 month warranty.
Concrete Mixing Buckets Specifications.
If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch on 01524 242414. Or hit the ‘Get a Quote’ button above and one of our sales team will be in touch.