Bonino DG landscape solution for grass cutting
Bonino Ecograss is a self loading forage wagon fitted with a flail mower head to cut and collect grass, brambles and other types of vegetation.
This self-loading cutting wagon provides several benefits to landscapers and contractors:
- Being able to adjust the height of cutting between 2 and 15 cm allowing for greater flexibility and, in the case of airfield operators, avoids the issue of birds.
- Grass is collected immediately meaning that there is no residual grass left on the ground (or on the side of the runway).
- Since the machine cuts and collects at the same time significant money is saved both in terms of man-hours and fuel consumption.
- The grass collected can be used as compost as well as utilised by biogas plants.
- Wet ground flotation tires are available for low impact on the ground.
Cutting width is 1.9 m for all models. The machine can operate in-line or offset from the towing tractor. Flails are interchangeable depending on vegetation type, and material cut is collected in an enclosed trailer with a hydraulically driven moving floor.
Ideal for contractors and landscapers, the Bonino Ecograss DG series is perfect for cutting bracken, utilized by the forestry commission to make compost for mushrooms.
The Italian built machines include 3 models in the DG range, the DG50, DG60 & DG70 which are based on a flail cut system. The capacity varies from 23 to 30 m³, with the possibility of having bigger capacity on demand.
For more information, or for a quote, please click the ‘Get A Quote’ button below.