Augers and drills for any model of excavators from 1.5 to 20T
Augers for JCB, Takeuchi, Kubota, Cat, Bobcat, New Holland, Neuson, Komatsu, Hitachi, Case, Yanmar, Volvo… and more
Turn your excavator into a temporary drilling rig for use in fencing, landscaping, construction work.
Our hydraulic excavator augers can be mounted on all common excavators as well as mini excavators with hydraulic systems. All our cylinder heads are made in Italy including the hydraulic motors, produced by a company leader in this field.
The drilling tools are available in different sizes from a diameter of 100mm (4 inches) to a diameter of 800 mm (32 inches). We have a wide range of drills for normal or rocky terrain and for heavy duty.
Drills for excavators up to 20T are fitted with a new direct transmission system that ensures greater work efficiency. The auger frame is equipped with a system that controls the pendulum action: the auger is therefore easier to operate, safety levels are increased and productivity is optimized.
- tackle anything from post holes to staunchion bases and pre-drilling for pile driving
- shallow pitch flights cut at maximum efficiency the spoil will stay on the auger when removed from the hole
- tooth cutting angle ensures spoil is broken thoroughly to alleviate clogging
- for mini-excavators to the largest excavators, we can supply it
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
For more details, please call a member of our sales team on 015242 42414 or click on the ‘Get A Quote’ button below;