LS1 Series flail mowers for micro and mini diggers
Small and robust flail mower heads to cut in places where only small excavators can get
Compact, stong and light, the flail mower head series LS1 are the perfect solution for hedgecutting and ground clearing with small machines. Their cutting width is 600 and 800 mm and they are fitted with strong knives to deliver a very clean cut on grass, brambles or light hedges and to reach places you wouldn’t dare to go with tractors or bigger machines. The weight of our “baby” flail mowers is a critical factor: they are strongly built but light because when you work with a 1,5 – 2.0 mini excavator stability (and safety) in any working condition is the top priority. Very important is also the reduce oil requirement: it means that the operator will be able to track and cut at the same time without any reduction in the rotating speed of the flail mower. The LS1-600 can be also supplied in the “REVERSIBLE” setup: this model doesn’t have the roller and can be operated cutting back and forward instead of the standard process cut, lift the arm up, bring bring it back, low it and start cutting again.
Every flail mower head is delivered with:
- Protective chains or rubber in front of the cutting opening to stop shreds.
- Anti-cavitation block of valves: a system that stops the back pressure from damaging the hydraulic pump if there is a sudden stop of the rotor of the flail mower due to an obstacle or a foreign object being hit during cutting.
- Adjustable rear roller with 3 cutting positions
- Optional: standard or quick hitch mounting brackets to fit any excavator. The mounting bracket is customized and can be produced following the specific supplied by the customer.
- Optional: pipes, pins, bits and pieces
Our goal is to deliver a flail mower head so that all you have to do is plug in and its ready to work with you!