The flail mowers for the most popular size of excavator in the UK
To operate our LS4 flail mowers series you’ll need at least a 5 Ton excavator: things are getting serious here! When it comes to clearing areas this flail mower head will deal with any task that you set it to. This is the favourite choice of builders, tree surgeons, farmers and landscapers. Quick and precise, this flail mower will save considerable time and money. There are 2 versions of the LS4: cutting width 1000mm and cutting width 1200 depending of the size of the excavator. For a 5-6 Ton excavator we recommend the LS4-1000 and for 7-8 Ton we recommend the Ls4-1200
Both can be supplied with heavy duty knives or with hammer blades, the latter definitely prefered by our customers.
Our flail mowers are delivered with:
- Protective rubber in front of the cutting opening to stop shreds.
- Anti-cavitation block of valves: a system that stops the back pressure from damaging the hydraulic pump if there is a sudden stop of the rotor of the flail mower due to an obstacle or a foreign object being hit during cutting.
- Adjustable rear roller with 3 cutting positions
- Optional: standard or quick hitch mounting brackets
- Optional: pipes, pins, bits and pieces
Both flail mower heads take up very little space in your work place but give users a great deal of flexibility any time you need to clear growth or cut hedges.