The “professional, useful hedge cutters” that anybody with an excavator wants to have…
Contractors, farmers, builders, landscapers, groundkeepers. These are just a few of the people that enjoy the flexibility provided by our LS3 series hedge cutters. If you have an excavator between 2-4T the LS3-800 (800 mm cutting width) is the right flail mower head. Both in terms of weight and in terms of oil requirement. For bigger excavators 4 to 6T, the LS3-1000 (1000 mm cutting width) is the next size up and would do the trick.
Customisable to your needs.
Our hedge cutters can be supplied with knives or with hammer blades. It is also possible to interchange blades so they can be swapped around for different types of vegetation. Hammer blades are the most popular choice with our customers who often go for the “heavy duty” option. However, on grass and for very light hedge cutting the knives leave a better finish for sure.
Every flail mower is supplied with.
- Protective chains or rubber in front of the cutting opening to stop shreds.
- Anti-cavitation block of valves: a system that stops the back pressure from damaging the hydraulic pump if there is a sudden stop of the rotor of the flail mower due to an obstacle or a foreign object being hit during cutting.
- Adjustable rear roller with 3 cutting positions
- Optional: standard or quick hitch mounting brackets
- Optional: pipes, pins, bits and pieces
Both flail mower heads take up very little space in your work place but give users a great deal of flexibility any time you need to clear growth or cut hedges.
If you have any further questions, or would simply like an informal chat. Please get in touch on 01524 242414 and one of our sales team will be happy to help. Or click Get A Quote above and complete the short form.