LS3-800 and LS3-1000
The “professional, useful hedge cutters” that anybody with an excavator would like to have…
Contractors, farmers, builders, landscapers, groundkeepers… They are just a few of the people that enjoy the flexibility provided by our LS3 series flail mower hedge cutters. If you have an excavator between 2 and 4 ton the Ls3-800 (800 mm cutting width) is the right flail mower head both in terms of weight and in terms of oil requirement. For bigger excavators ( 4 to 6 Ton ) the LS3-1000 ( 1000 mm cutting width) is the next size up and would do the trick.
Our hedge cutters can be supplied with knives or with hammer blades and the two types of cutters are interchangeable so they can be swapped around to cut different types of vegetation. Hammer blades are the most popular choice with our customers who often go for the “heavy duty” option, but on grass and for very light hedge cutting the knives leave a better finish for sure.
Every flail mower is delivered with:
- Protective chains or rubber in front of the cutting opening to stop shreds.
- Anti-cavitation block of valves: a system that stops the back pressure from damaging the hydraulic pump if there is a sudden stop of the rotor of the flail mower due to an obstacle or a foreign object being hit during cutting.
- Adjustable rear roller with 3 cutting positions
- Optional: standard or quick hitch mounting brackets
- Optional: pipes, pins, bits and pieces
Both flail mower heads take up very little space in your work place but give users a great deal of flexibility any time you need to clear growth or cut hedges.