Range of dipper extension arms to suit excavators from 2 to 15 Ton
Direct mount or mount via quick coupler
Lengths from 1 to 2.75 metres
Our excavator dipper extension arm is a great solution when you need to extend the work range of your excavator for long distance or high reach. It simply attaches onto your original boom and allows you to reach places you couldn’t get to before. No modification or adjustment to the digger is required to fit the dipper extension arm.
It is compatible with all types of excavator, wheeled loader, backhoe or telescopic handler with a pin diameter of at least 60mm. The extension arms can be supplied in different lengths/weights depending on the machine it is to be used with.
The dipper extension arm can be fitted with an hydraulic kit to operate hydraulic accessories such as flail mower heads, concrete mixing buckets, hammers, and other hydraulically driven attachments.
Ideal to work on:
- Digging works
- Cleaning embankments
- Underwater works
- Demolition works
- High demolition work enabled, with operator and excavator working from a safe distance
- Adds versatility to your excavators work range
- Expands work range
- Quick installation with the quick hitch bracket
Specification Excavator Extension Arm
- Ranges from arm extension lengths of 3000mm to 6000mm
- Material – Weldox 700 achieving max elastic properties
- Cylinder included, optional hydraulic kit, electrical controls and lights.
- 100% Made In Italy with Italian components
- CE Approved