Range of concrete mixing buckets to suit excavators, telescopic handlers, skidsteers and wheeled loaders
Concrete mixing buckets available for JCB, Manitou, Merlo, Waker Neuson, Komatsu, Hitachi, Case, Yanmar, Takeuchi, Kubota, Cat, Bobcat, New Holland… and more
Mixing cement and having it available where you need it, when you need it and in the right amount has never been easier.
Our concrete mixing buckets have a special auger design that pushes the mixture towards the centre of the bucket providing a perfect mix of cement. This ‘forced’ mixing means better quality concrete compared with that of standard mixing buckets which work with a system where the concrete falls from the sides of the bucket into the mixer.
Our excavator-mounted concrete mixing bucket can be used with excavators, skid or wheel loaders, or with telescopic handlers in 5 simple steps:
- Load the sand like you would do with a standard bucket ( it’s easy, you have done it a hundred times!)
- Add the cement (careful of the spikes… they are sharp !)
- Add water and start mixing
- Pour the concrete using the bottom discharge gate hydraulically operated with an electric control (you activate it from the digger) .
- You can plug the rubber pipe on for accurate discharge into post holes or farm work.
FLEXIBLE : Have cement available wherever it is needed including high or lofty positions.
VERSATILE: Mix only the cement you need.
TIME SAVING: Do 3 operations at once: load, mix and utilize concrete without leaving the digger.